Nature’s Bedding Pellets
Pellets – available in a 40# bag offered on the west coast only
Features and Benefits:
- Kiln Dried Pine – Non allergenic and healthier for animals
- Highly Absorbent – Requires less use which lasts longer and saves money
- Reduces Clean-up – Saves time, easy to pick and dust free – Quick and easy to
pick than shavings; less volume
- Environmentally Friendly – less volume and breaks down quicker than shavings
Instructions for Absorption Test:
Demo: 3 9 oz. clear cups, 3 small cups, 1/3 cup of bedding pellet samples (Nature's Bedding Pellets and two competitor pellets) and water or solution.
- Add 1/3 cup of Nature's Bedding Pellets into one large clear cup. Repeat with other
two large clear cups using two other competitor bedding pellets.
- Fill small clear cups with 3/4 water. (Optional: Prepare one cup solution of 95% water and 5% ammonia to test each pellets ability to control odor)
- Beginning with competitor products, slowly pour small cups of water (or solution)
into large clear cups of pellets until pellets are completely covered.